Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Huge Milestone for me!!

Braylee slept in her bed in her room for the first time Monday night. At first she slept in our room in a pack-n-play, but as time went on she ended up in our bed. It was so easy to nurse her in the bed. Plus Rusty works nights a good bit. I promised I would have her out by 6 months. That didn't happen. She will be 8 months on Sunday. I finally decided it was time. Obviously it took me a while to get to that point. The first night was not as bad as I thought it would be. But last night was terrible. She basically cried all night. We will see how it goes tonight. We finally got her to sleep at 9:45. So please pray for us.

1 comment:

  1. I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS. THEY ARE SO HARD. I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU.

    ReplyDelete