Thursday, August 27, 2009
My surprise vacation
We left Monday morning with me not knowing where we were going. I suspected we were going to Arlington, but there is no telling with my husband. Once we started to head north, I knew for sure we were going to Arlington area. We stayed until Saturday and at so much fun. We stayed with Rusty's uncle and aunt. Since we had family there we were able to do some things without Braylee. Which was very nice since we did go for our 5 year anniversary. I wasn't ready to leave her overnight yet.
Braylee loved the rocker. She climbed in an out of it all week,.
We love the pj's Aunt Megan!!
The first night, all of the family came over to see us. Then Tuesday we went out to Ashley and Lance's. They live on 10 acres so all went for a walk on their property. They are so awesome. They have adopted 5 kids. We had so much fun being around them all.
Ok, so on our little walk, we stopped by one of their friend's house in the neighborhood.They had this slide in their living room. And you know me I had to slide down it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment