Friday, December 31, 2010

A look at 2010

I must say it has been one crazy year. We sold our house and moved in Rusty's grandmother's house which is right behind his parents. Shortly after that move...SURPRISE!!! I found out I was pregnant. That was a huge shock. And the sickness began... Ugh!! We decided not to find out what we are having. That was very hard not finding out. Since I was pregnant I didn't do too many exciting things. I don't do good being pregnant!!!

It was a big year for my family too.. My sister got Married!!! We all went to Florida in May for her to get married on the beach. It was an amazing wedding. Absolutely beautiful. We all had such a wonderful time. And she married her perfect match!! We made it into our family vacation for the year. We took Braylee to the zoo, played on the beach, took her swimming.

This year was also about family visiting. Megan and Andrew came down several times. In July Taylor and Katie came and visited for a couple of weeks. Then in August Mawmaw G came to visit for about a month.

At the end of August I was getting so ready to find out what we were having. Finally Sept 1 our precious Baby Sadie Claire was born. Since I had a c-section recovery was a little longer than expected. A lot of my family came for Braylee's 2nd birthday party. Finally in the middle of October I started to feel better. Me and my girls went on a 10 day adventure to Tennessee. And my busy season started. I had my first Jewelry party while I was in Kosciusko. November was very busy. I did several Christmas markets and stamped a lot. Trying to juggle being a mom, wife, and stamping jewelry was difficult at times. Lots of late nights. But it was worth it. I had a fabulous year!! Then in December Laurie and her family came down for a couple of weeks. Braylee just fell in love with Peyton and her Aunt Laurie.

I must say it has been a great year. I am so thankfully for my family. Rusty and I have been so blessed. I am excited about the coming year. It is so fun with my 2 little girls!! Who knows what 2011 will bring!!!


Happy New Year!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You didnt include taking a trip to Florida to my wedding. Haha :). Glad you have had such a wonderful year! Blessed to have a good sister and bro-in-law that gave my 2 nieces :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I fixed that. I knew I was leaving out something big!!!

    ReplyDelete