My Grandfather preached this morning for my dad while he is at camp in Lithuanina. So we got to eat my grandmother's yummy cooking for lunch today. She cooked at my parent's house so we missed Mimi and papa being there. But excited they are coming home tomorrow.
Sorry I took a lot of pictures today and couldn't resist posting most of them.
I LOVE the girl's new dresses my grandmother bought them!!!!
THANK YOU MAWMAW!!!!
Brandy and Braylee
Amazing how much darker Sadie is than me. Both of my girl's definetly get their skin color from their daddy.
Showing off another dress Mawmaw gave her. She LOVED it. She called it her ballerina outfit and showed me all kind of "dance moves' she could do in it. She was not happy when I made her take it off so she could go outside to play.
Doing the Chicken Dance
Daddy and Braylee doing the Chicken Dance :)
She was enjoying some ice cream.
Her posing for the camera.
Hope you had a great relaxing Sunday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment