We had our Christmas early with Rusty's side of the family this year. (last weekend but Ive been so busy, this is my first change to update my blog) Aunt KK and Uncle Paul took their kids to New York and will be gone for 2 weeks. How fun does that sound? Anyway, I just love Christmas at Danny and Donna's. It is always so wild with all the kids but so much fun. First we have to celebrate birthdays. All of the Colombo family have birthdays in December, except Jolie. What is really crazy is that Donna, her daughter Kristy (Aunt KK) and Kristy's husband Paul all have the same birthday, Christmas Eve.
So after we celebrated Birthdays and ate supper we got to open presents. It was so great watching Sadie trying to get into her present this year. Of course Braylee is an expert now. I can't wait for Santa Clause to come this year with them too. It is going to be soo much fun. :)
It has been one busy 2 months for me. I have been extremely busy with Personal Charm. I am so excited to say that as of 20 minutes ago I am competelty caught up. Well except for putting about 6 necklaces together. but thankfully they are all stamped. Tomorrow is my last day to work before Christmas. Then I am taking a week off!!!! We are getting to go to Kosciusko for Christmas and I am soooo excited Megan & Andy are getting to come too.
Sweet Cousins.
Braylee sure loves her cousin Jolie..
Getting a little help from Cousin Chase.
One of our favorite parts: stockings
Braylee loved her easel that she got.
So I wish all of you a very
Merry Christmas!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment