Friday I was making Valentine Day cards with the girls. Well I left my scissors out and Braylee got them when I wasn't looking. She cut this chunk of hair before I realized that she had them. :( She is 3 1/2 and I still hadn't had her first hair cut. We needed to get it fixed so I took her to the really neat kids salon. Once we got there and she washed it it wasn't near as bad as I orginally had thought.
This picture cracks me up.
She was pampered. She got her hair washed.
She got to sit in this neat car while she watched Dora.
Sadie played in the police car while we waited on Braylee
Then they painted Braylee's nails. She loved every minute of it.
I hate it cut her own hair, but I'm soo glad it made me finally go get it hair cut. It needed it so bad. It is so much healthier and it doesn't tangle as bad. Thank Goodness!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment